Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili

I love crock pot recipes! This one was especially yummy. Ryan had to eat while he did an online meeting for a group project, but he gave me the nod (see previous post) and a thumbs up...so I knew he liked it! It was a tiny bit spicy--Which I love!

2 chicken breasts, still frozen

1 can Rotel tomatoes

1 can corn kernels, do not drain

1 can black beans, drained and rinsed

1 pkg. Ranch dressing mix

1 T cumin

1 t chili powder

1 t onion powder

1 8-oz pkg. cream cheese

_________

Put the chicken in the crock pot.

Top with the corn, drained and rinsed beans, ranch dressing, cumin, onion and chili powders, stir to combine then top with the cream cheese. Cook on low for 6-8 hours, stirring once or twice to blend in the cheese. Shred the chicken into large pieces and serve over rice.

(I wish I had cillantro to top it off with!)

Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment