Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Chicken Divan (Crock Pot or Oven)

chicken-brocolli-divan-done
I’m in love with my slow cooker.  I would cook in it every day if I could! Our family loves Chicken Divan, and I love that this recipe is so versatile!

Here’s what you’ll need:
chicken-brocolli-divan-ingr

1 bunch broccoli (I used frozen that I cooked till tender)
2 cups cooked, chicken
2 cans cream of chicken soup
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tsp. lemon juice
about 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese

Put the chicken in the bottom of a crock pot or casserole dish, if you’re baking it in an oven. Layer the broccoli on top of the chicken. Stir together the soup, mayo and lemon juice. Spread this mixture over the broccoli. Top with the cheese. Bake in an oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or so. Or cook in a crock pot on low for 4-5 hours.

1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious! I am going to have to try it out. The first thing that I thought of though when I saw the picture was that your cream of chicken soup is great value brand. Does Ryan know you shopped at the Devil Store to make his delicious dinner? :)

    ReplyDelete